Kingsley have a new and challenging opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to join one of the North Wests most prominent property consultancies. Due to an increase number of instructions, this exciting new role will be focused around service and developing long-term relationships with their clients.
Based at the Company's Chester office, this is a business critical role with exciting opportunities to deliver on existing commissions and expand the firm's building consultancy function, developing regional reputation and coverage.
- You will be Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Well versed in Due Diligence - Acquisition surveys (investment/business acquisition etc), development monitoring (funders) and monitoring for landlords
- Strong background in Dilapidations - Preparation of Terminal Schedules, Negotiation and agreement/settlement of dilapidations acting for either landlord or tenant, dilapidations liability assessments and strategic advice.
- Strategic Property Advice experience - Condition appraisals, schedules of condition, planned preventative maintenance, forensic surveying (building pathology), reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes, early cost advice and life cycling costing, development cost advice (to the valuation team or as part of Due Diligence), feasibility studies and asset enhancement.
- Project Work - Project management and employers agent, contract administration, design co-ordination and space planning, specification of works, preparation of drawings using AutoCAD and tendering.
- Knowledge of Party Walls - on behalf of building owner's surveyor and adjoining owner's surveyor.
- Statutory - Fire Risk Assessments, accessibility audits and basic Health & Safety.
- Inquisitive and keen to progress skills, experience and career in a challenging commercial environment
- Commercial awareness
- Motivated self-starter
- Works autonomously and as part of a team
- IT skills - to be self-sufficient in use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project preferred.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Hayley Anderson on (0151) 242 1630 or 07708 154 525 or email me email@example.com