Up to £45,000 plus Generous Benefits – DOE
27 days ago
Kingsley have an exciting opportunity with an established and well respected multi-disciplined property consultancy that provides expert professional advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the agency team provides a full regional agency service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to leading property companies, developers, pension funds etc. across the UK, predominantly in the North West and North Wales.
About the role
We are looking for a new addition to the client’s Agency Team and we shall consider candidates from across all levels of experience and seniority from Surveyor up to Director level.
The candidate will already have an agency background within the office and industrial/warehousing sectors, have a credible network of contacts within the industry to successfully deliver current workload but will also hold the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the agency service. In addition, some investment experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties comprise, but are not limited to:
- To deal with the full range of commercial acquisitions and disposals for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view.
- To assess the viability of commercial developments
- To research and produce detailed agency reports
- To respond to all enquiries
Required Skills & Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and become an integral part of an ambitious and successful company. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience within the sector
- Background in commercial property agency
- Some experience of investment transaction is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate
- RICS qualified (preferred not essential)
- Competitive basic salary, DOE & seniority
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Competitive performance related bonus/commission available
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional market leaders.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to Stephanie Jones at email@example.com or call 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.