We are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager in London. You will be committed to the delivery of projects, monitoring compliance with contract responsibilities, and have a passion for driving value and innovation.
- Build relationships with suppliers, monitoring their performance and compliance
- Provide post-contract award commercial services for goods and services
- Give recommendations for short-term payments to suppliers in accordance with contract requirements
- Assist cost and expenditure planning/benchmarking
- Carry out cost impact analysis
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of cost reports
- An expert in multi-disciplinary packages using NEC3
- Rail experience is highly advantageous
- BSc/MSc or relevant qualification
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Wide and varied experience of large and complex construction projects
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the industry who invest in supporting staff development through personalised learning support. This is the opportunity where you can take your career to the next step.
Salary is negotiable along with excellent, flexible benefits.