Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager for highly reputable client within in their market based in London, as a Senior Commercial Manager you will manage the delivery of projects and monitor compliance with contract responsibilities and driving value and innovation from the supply chain.
Key responsibilities/experience –
· Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, monitoring and reporting their performance and compliance
· Provide post contract award commercial services for both goods and services which also includes final account
· Give recommendations for short term payments to suppliers in accordance to contract requirements and produce payment certificates for sign off by the appropriate Project Manager
· Assist cost and expenditure planning/benchmarking which including the completion of Data Capture Analysis
· Carry out cost impact analysis
· Assist Project Managers in the preparation of cost reports and analysis on a Work Breakdown Structure
· Analyse cost performance data and provide relevant input
· Support management of budget and spend profiles
· You will be an expertise in multi-disciplinary construction project work packages using NEC3
· Rail experience is highly advantageous
· Experience with BSc/MSc or relevant qualification
· Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
· Ability to communicate at all levels
· Wide and varied experience of large and complex construction projects
This is a great opportunity to join a company that ensures you get the right learning support you need to further develop and look to progress you through the ranks, salary is negotiable offering excellent flexible benefits package.
Please apply now for an immediate response.