Kingsley is working with a thriving multi-disciplinary commercial property company. With a strong reputation and a successful track record in Investment, Management, Development and Public Sector partnerships, they have led some of the most significant regeneration projects across the UK.
Due to their continued success, a Senior Development Manager / Surveyor is required to join a well-established, highly successful and busy team. You will be involved in existing projects, whilst also identifying new development opportunities throughout the UK. This role offers the opportunity to become an integral member of an enterprising and influential organisation.
As the successful Senior Development Surveyor / Manager you will possess;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen particularly in relation to property development, regeneration and management of multiple teams and project resources.
- Knowledge of practices within local government, and public-private delivery partnerships.
- Of particular relevance is:
- Commercial negotiations
- Property Development
- Land assembly
- Associated Law
- Some relevant commercial agency experience/knowledge
- Proven skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Proven ability in co-ordinating and delivering complex programmes to defined milestones.
- High level of oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to liaise and influence effectively at all levels.
- An excellent ability to quickly form trusted working relationships to maintain effective working and delivery of outputs and milestones.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Experienced in development appraisals
- Able to demonstrate appropriate project experience
- MRICS/FRICS qualified (preferable, not essential)
- Experienced across different commercial property types (Industrial, Retail, Office).
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Be passionate about Commercial Property.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Senior Development Surveyor / Manager:
- Salary £50,000 - £65,000 DOE.
- Car Allowance
- Further generous benefits DOE
How to apply or request further details:
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.