Senior Fire Consultant – Home-based
£50-60k + benefits
Location: Home-based, with travel to client sites
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, we are looking for a Senior Fire Consultant to join our rapidly growing team of fire engineering industry experts. As an experienced member of the team, you will take a lead role in providing technical guidance and specialist expertise for a broad range of clients across the UK.
This role allows full autonomy and comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and opportunities to progress within a diverse, fast-paced environment.
You will be required to deliver high quality Fire Engineering consultancy advice to clients including:
- Fire risk assessments and reviews
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of reports from other professionals
- Arrange and carry out all work to meet with agreed Company & client timescales.
- Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects
- Liaise with the wider UK team
- Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary
- Working closely with the centralised planning team to ensure work is being effectively scheduled and carried out
- To contribute to responses to requests for client work and proposals
- Acting as a technical specialist within the client organisation
- Provide advice in relation to current legislation to ensure standards and compliance
The company pride itself on providing a superior level of service to its clients, along with a fats and efficient service.
The successful candidate will be;
- A Member of one of the following bodies (IFE, NAFRA, BAFE or similar)
- Qualified to GradIOSH level (preferred)
- Proven experience within the industry, particularly with high-rise buildings
- Experienced in the organisation and planning of personal work load
- Experienced in fulfilling role of day to day site contact for the business and its clients
- A good background knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A flexible approach to working with a willingness to travel
- Comfortable operating independently
For more details, please contact Caroline Kingsley, on 0161 393 9889 or 07768 381 831, alternatively, email a copy of your ,attest CV to email@example.com