£30k - £45k
3 months ago
Minimum 2 years UK experience undertaking Geotechnical design and assessment is essential to be considered for this role.
About the Company
A distinguished national Engineering Consultancy are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with a real passion for protecting the natural environment. Whilst they’re a multidisciplinary firm they have strong focus on geotechnical, conservation and heritage. They like a challenge and seek out engineering problems for them to solve.
About the Role
- Providing geo-technical design input to a range of engineering projects across multiple sectors
- Reporting for geo-technical works including slope stability, foundations, retaining structures, earthworks and ground improvement
- Client contact and liaison
- Project Management and the preparation of proposals and tenders relevant to the business
- Scoping of investigations
- Identifying training and support needs for individuals within the department to ensure technical competence
- Carrying our regular design reviews in accordance with the Quality Management System
You will have;
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience undertaking Geotechnical design and assessment for ground investigation.
- A degree/masters in Geo-technical Engineering, Engineering Geology or Geophysics.
- Proven technical ability and client facing experience
About the Money
The role is paying £30k - £45k, there’s 25 days holiday (+birthday, +8 bank holidays) increasing as you progress, flexible work, free holidays in the company’s holiday accommodation, cycle to work scheme, corporate discounts, medicash, life assurance and 10% pension (7% company + 3% employee).
If you have experience as a Geotechnical Engineer click apply now!
Greg Howard | T: 0151-242-1630 | E: email@example.com
Based in Manchester this role suits anyone from; Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Wigan, Leigh, St Helens, Warrington, Altringham, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Stockport, Rochdale