Up to 80k DOE
6 months ago
Position: Healthcare Solicitor
Your good health! Are you an experienced Healthcare Solicitor Advocate with extensive experience in Health and Social Care law? Want to join a leading Legal 500 top tier UK law firm with offices around the world and are market leaders in health, insurance and real estate. The firm has also been awarded a gold Investors In People Award and offers a great rewards package including competitive salaries and a range of comprehensive benefits such as private medical insurance, life assurance, state of the art offices and flexible working from home options.
Key essential skills:
• A Solicitor with experience in Health and Social care law - with a minimum 7yrs PQE.
• Advocacy experience at inquests is essential
• Management experience to supervise local team
Experience of some or all of the following:
• Strong existing client relationships within the London and home counties health and social care market
• Excellent sales skills to contribute to business development for the local and national team
• CQC/regulatory for health and social care
- public inquiries and strategic reviews (sector wide)
- Coronial law (complex cases including article 2 and jury)
- Mental health law (public and independent sector)
• Commissioner issues (eg responsible commissioner, disputed care packages)
• Med tech experience or international health and social care work
- General healthcare law
- Professional disciplinary work for health and social care professionals
- Independent Sector experience, at strategic advice level
- Wider health and social care development and policy
- Risk management and clinical governance
This leading law firm are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity to join a well renowned law firm in Leeds contact me today and kick start your new career!
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The legal division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized commercial practices, long established civil practices and niche boutiques through to larger regional commercial firms and top ranked nationals. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on engineering, property and business support.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance and we pay up to £500 for each referral.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements