5 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Mechanical & Engineer Cost Consultant to join our highly recognised client based in London, as a Senior M&E Cost Consultant you will manage the delivery of cost management in medium to large assignments which can range from commercial, retail or residential developments. You will be liaising with external contractors and consultants on a project basis and reporting to clients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- Deliver several small to medium cost projects and assignments ensuring appropriate use of resources and budget to deliver the required scope of work
- Analyse and review a range of data and documents to see reoccurring themes and trends, using this analysis with your own knowledge and experience to provide advice and make recommendations
- Assist in the coaching and development of other members of staff to share previous knowledge and experience
- Manage relationships and liaise with clients and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction and create new business opportunities
- Be able to provide technical advice to senior managements on issues relating to cost/commercial management
- You will have experience in coaching and mentoring junior members of staff and have emerging leadership skills
- Capable of taking a project through inception to completion
- Be organised and show demonstrate self-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to work to tight timeframes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who excel within their market and look to develop staff with clear progression routes that are achievable, salary will pay up to £55,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience with a great flexible benefits package.
Please apply now for an immediate response.