£50-55,000 + generous benefits and car allowance
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Project P6 Planner looking to secure a more permanent, long term opportunity?
Due to some new project wins, our client is looking for an experienced Project P6 Planner to work on some high-profile commissions.
- Able to run large refurbishment or fit out projects for high profile Commercial or Blue-Chip Clients
- Maintain project schedules, keep resources on track and monitor job progress
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential problems
- Develop and deliver complex project schedules using appropriate planning tools, specifically Primavera P6 and ASTA
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set boundaries
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Proficient P6 Project Planner, who is technically sound and has capabilities within project controls, governance, risk analysis and cost management
- Working knowledge of program management principles, scheduling and how they are controlled
- Experience working within the Defense industry essential
- Must be able to pass security clearance checks
- Experienced in P6, ASTA and Microsoft Project
- Comfortable with an element of travel
- Proven track record of engaging, reporting and being able to challenge at senior level
- Confident and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced planner interested in furthering their career in Consultancy and who is looking to take on the demands of some exciting and very high-profile projects. You will be able to adapt to a changing business and work to key project milestones in a complex and challenging environment.