£50,000 - 65,000 + generous benefits package
28 days ago
Are you an experienced Project P6 Planner looking to secure a more permanent, long term opportunity?
Due to a new project win, our client is now looking for an experienced Project P6 Planner to work on a high-profile commission.
- Able to run large refurbishment or fit out projects for high profile Commercial or Blue-Chip Clients
- Maintain project schedules, keep resources on track and monitor job progress
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential problems
- Develop and deliver complex project schedules using appropriate planning tools, specifically Primavera P6 and ASTA
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set boundaries
- To produce schedules for complex projects and manage at both pre and post contract stages
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Proficient P6 Project Planner, who is technically sound and has capabilities within project controls, contract management, planning and design
- You must have Main Contractor or Consultancy experience and be able to demonstrated experience gained at tender, pre and post contract stages. Use of JCT, NEC essential
- Experienced in P6, ASTA and Microsoft Project
- Experience working within the following sectors essential:
- Must be able to pass security clearance checks
- Comfortable with an element of travel
- Proven track record of engaging, reporting and being able to challenge at senior level
- Confident and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced planner interested in furthering their career in Consultancy and who is looking to take on the demands of some exciting and very high profile projects. You will be able to adapt to a changing business and work to key project milestones in a complex and challenging environment.