Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Planner with a Real Estate background to join a global power house within Construction. Focused on supporting their Project and Cost Management teams, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious property developers and blue-chip real estate businesses in the UK, on some very high profile projects.
This is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to set up 1st round interviews asap. So if you are looking for your next new challenge and want to secure something before January, please read on!
- Experience in running and delivering large refurbishment or fit out projects for high profile Commercial or Blue-Chip Clients
- Maintain project schedules, keep resources on track and monitor job progress
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential problems
- Tender preparation and management
- Develop and deliver complex project schedules using appropriate planning tools, specifically Primavera P6 and ASTA
- To produce schedules for complex projects and manage at both pre and post contract stages
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Experience working within the following sectors would be beneficial:
- Experience running large value projects up to £300m
- Proficient in all forms of building contracts
- Main Contractor or Consultancy experience essential with the ability to demonstrated experience gained at tender, pre and post contract stages.
- Use of JCT, NEC essential
- Experienced in P6, ASTA and Microsoft Project
- Comfortable with an element of travel
- Proven track record of engaging, reporting and being able to challenge at senior level
- Confident and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced planner interested in furthering their career with a leading Consultancy…but you need to be quick! Please contact me today for a confidential discussion.