ob Title: Senior Planner (Town Planning)
Salary: £35-50k (negotiable dependant on experience)
Want to work on large scale projects but don’t fancy working for a large corporate outfit? Keen to work with some of the UK’s largest infrastructure providers?
I have an exciting opportunity for a chartered Senior Town Planner within the “best consultancy for large scale projects” – a direct quote from one of their clients. Advising on a large range of planning issues they take a bespoke approach which is why their clients continue to use them. Do you want to work for a planning consultancy that….
- Works collaboratively as a team - combining the knowledge of mainstream planning advice with leading expertise on socio-economic issues, environmental assessments, infrastructure and development economics. They provide their clients with a highly commercial approach utilising the knowledge and skills of everyone in the team.
- Has an impressive client list (recognised and highlighted by residential property awarding bodies) including; land agents, national housebuilders, highly reputable investment banks, city centre developers, public sector organisations, some of the UK’s largest builders merchants, transport organisations and some of the UK’s largest infrastructure providers.
- Are recognised by their clients as a consultancy that achieves results within a remarkable timeframe from design inception
- Place a strong emphasis on client feedback – 100% of clients asked agreed and recognised the value of their commercial approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to join a team recognised by their clients and professional bodies in the property industry as providing a top quality service year on year.
A snippet of some of their recent projects include:
- Listed Building (Grade II) consent for part demolitions, and part refurbishment for a nationally recognised education body providing medial professionals with a professional floorspace, specialist area and social breakout spaces
- Planning application for major infrastructure upgrades for London tubestations and major UK airports
- Residential scheme of almost 300 + new homes in the London Home counties region for a FTSE 100 housebuilder
- Land Development of a 50,000 sqm space in London Home county region
- Planning permission for a 150 bed hotel for a national hotel chain in the London Home county region
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to get involved with top quality work and complex projects in a fun, sociable and supportive environment.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.