I am seeking Project Managers who wish to work on a diverse range of projects and can handle multiple projects of varying sizes and stages, to provide excellent Project Management services to a range of high profile clients.
Working for a highly respected consultancy, you will be provided with opportunities for career progression and development.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage all external parties, including Contractors and Consultants to ensure that all aspects of the contract are being adhered to.
- Carry out detailed analysis of all programmes, candidates must therefore possess strong knowledge in relation to the design and construction process.
- Candidates will have experience of employing appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Manage all queries from both the client and contractor and be able to provide prompt sign off for any technical responses needed.
- Carry out Contractor Assessments and interviews.
- Carry out tender reviews and report to the client
- Prepare, monthly reports for issue to the Client, detailing progress on all aspects of the project.
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Relevant degree and membership of relevant professional institutes / bodies
- Managing both internal and external meetings
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- High level of competency in relation to IT
- Experience in both new build and refurbishment work across a variety of sectors
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
- Strong Commercial Management
- APM, Chartered Surveyor or Chartered Engineer