5 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our prestigious client based in Peterborough, as a Senior Project Manager you will manage the delivery of high profile projects within agreed budgets ensuring successful outcomes are accomplished. You will be accountable for delivery and will provide leadership to project teams to ensure that customer expectations are met.
Key responsibilities / experience -
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement resolutions of issues.
- Provide quality management reporting on service delivery
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the capital programme, providing technical and professional expertise
- Lead and support project teams to achieve planned and management integrated solutions
- Maintain and establish good relationship with internal and external partners
- Have experience with report writing, hydraulic modelling and option analysis
- Be either Chartered Surveyor (RICS) or Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Experience of NEC contract management
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members
This is a fantastic opportunity If you are looking to take your career on to the level with a client who heavily invests on developing their staff, salary will pay up to £55,000 per annum plus flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.