Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Urgent requirement for three Senior Project Managers to join a team of professionals, so deliver one of the highest profile projects in London.
The successful candidates will have UK consultancy experience and will have previously worked on conservation projects.
This is a long term project, with a firm that are able to offer exceptional benefits and genuine career progression.
Overview of Role:
- Accountable for delivery of a project or low number of projects with reasonable complexity up to £10m in value - to budget, quality and time metrics
- Accountable for delivery of timely and accurate data collection, analysis and reports
- Responsible for interpreting and communicating project support policies, processes and systems
- Responsible for monitoring and escalation of project management KPIs and performance metrics
- Responsible for communicating and highlighting project process compliance issues to project managers
- Responsible for performance management of the project team / resource
- Roles at this level will manage and/or deliver programmes of work to meet defined objectives
- Responsible for delivering work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience
- Work within established financial systems and clear project objectives to produce plans, schedules and track budgets, highlighting variances in order to manage and control project delivery targets
- Deliver/assist to manage small to medium scale projects or programmes of work, ensuring appropriate use of resources to deliver the required scope of work within set deadlines
- Present any project risks or issues to senior managers to ensure the project is not adversely impacted, and ensure the delivery of projects to compliant standards
- Analyse and review a range of data to identify key themes and trends and use outputs to produce recommendations that support project decision-making use knowledge and experience to review project processes and policies, providing advice to support management in developing and improving processes and systems
- Interact effectively across the organisation, completing complex professional level tasks for others in order to ensure projects/programmes can be delivered to meet customer expectations
- Advise colleagues on issues relating to own projects, providing subject matter advice in order to support delivery and ensure there is alignment between policy and operational practice
- Collaborate with stakeholders and third party contractors, in order to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations
What You have to Offer:
- Relevant business experience including management of small sized projects
- A construction related degree and/or professional qualification
- 'Practitioner' level expertise in one or more service lines
- Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers and senior colleagues and build and maintain relationships
- Building the ability to negotiate and manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Commercial acumen and organisational understanding
- A logical approach and ability to think through complex issues to co-ordinate multi-faceted aspects of projects
For more information, contact Caroline Kingsley on 0203 817 7030 in confidence