5 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a recognised client based in London, as a Senior Project Manager you will manage the delivery of high profile projects within agreed budget ensuring successful outcomes are accomplished.
You will be directly accountable for delivery and provide leadership of large project teams to ensure that projects are met to the customers expectations.
Key responsibilities / experience –
- Support the development and delivery of the capital programme by providing professional and technical expertise.
- You will provide high level advice and support to resolve local issues and incidents
- Provide quality management reporting on service delivery to support the planning of operational work
- Monitor progress of work and identify any risks in the delivery of projects
- Be an effective leader to health and safety matters
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Have experience with option analysis
- Be Prince2 Certified
- APM or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of Railways or Transport is highly advantageous
- Life-cycle delivery experience
- Experience of working on Network Rail Projects
Ability to prepare accurate project briefs and review supplier project plans
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will encourage and support you in learning and developing your career, salary will pay up to £65,000 per annum plus benefits dependant on skills and experience.
Please apply now for an immediate response.