My client is a multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy and has a strong and well established Asset Management Department both nationally and in their Bristol office. My client acts for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial and retail markets, managing a cross-section of commercial property types. They combine experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients.
Overall Purpose of Job
To take responsibility for the property management of a mixed portfolio of properties in the South West and/or Wales for a variety of clients including funds, property companies, developers and private investors. This is a varied portfolio covering all asset classes.
We are looking for a team player who can take complete ownership of a portfolio and support the activity of a growing team.
As the role covers all Property Management functions, you shall be tasked fundamentally with undertaking the following duties but is not limited:
- To manage the above detailed portfolio effectively.
- To identify asset management opportunities across the portfolio.
- To resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently.
- To liaise with both clients, contractors and occupiers on a regular basis and to work closely with Property Management Accounts in ensuring excellent service is provided to all clients.
- To fully engage in client meetings as required and ensure client requirements are acted upon efficiently and effectively.
- To manage relationships with clients.
- Support the training and development of more junior team members.
- To be involved in tenders and presentations with a view to gain an increased client base.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the whole team.
- To represent the business and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Seek to cross sell opportunities to other parts of the business.
- Work with Facilities Managers with regards to multi-let assets assisting in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process occupier applications and provide recommendations to the client.
- To provide an all-round best in class approach to property management based on proactivity, ownership and positive engagement with all stakeholders.
- MRICS qualified preferable, but not essential.
- Proven experience of Property Management
- Proven track record in resolution of day to day management issues and in building strong client relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to make effective presentations to potential clients
- Demonstrate a track record with occupational, institutional and/or property company/developer clients
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and TBS.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys the clear confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Experienced and capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- Seeks to improve personal and team service delivery
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
- Understands and listens to others' requirements
- Basic Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE
- Generous Car Allowance (DOE)
- Other competitive benefits that you would expect from a leading property consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.