about 1 year ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a prestigious company who thrives on supporting individuals to development and progress their careers by offering personalised learning support and development to take your career to the next level.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- You will manage the delivery of commercial and change management
- Manage relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Be a specialist and provide technical advice to management on issues relating to cost/commercial management
- Use own knowledge and expertise to analyse existing processes and policies
- Provide recommendations on service improvement and innovation
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex and high value contracts from a quantity surveying perspective
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to relevant stakeholders
- Previous experience within highways is highly desirable
- You will have experience working in a commercial and change management role
- Expertise in NEC3 PSC Contracts
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
This is an opportunity to join a client who are highly recognised in the market and work on exciting and complex projects, salary is negotiable with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Please apply now for an immediate response.