package to £65K
8 months ago
Opportunity: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: to £63K
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of procuring sub-contractor packages up to the value of £10M ?
Are you looking for an opportunity that it is office based with travel to sites circa twice per month.
This Design & Build company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation. They are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial team. Your project portfolio can be across any sector, what is important is that you have procured sub-contractor complex work packages in the region of £7M - £8M, rather than materials.
Working closely with the Procurement Director and within a small team you will
- Interigate and value engineer detailed drawings
- Take offs from design drawings
- Analyse tenders and select the most competitive taking into account, delivery, cost, quality and performance
- Review sub-contractor orders and associated warranty documents
- Qualifications within Quantity Surveying or Procurement
- Knowledge of current Building Regs
- You will like having the freedom of being able to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Career development
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
Based near Warrington, this role would be perfect for anyone from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester, Stoke, Wrexham, Crewe, Macclesfield, Stockport, The Wirral, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton or North Wales.