7 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a highly reputable client based in The Midlands, as a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will have competent and professional quantity surveying knowledge supporting several key projects within the business. The team is involved in some of the UK’s most complex and exciting projects that are diverse and technically challenging.
Key responsibilities and experience –
- Assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models from first principals for projects of moderate complexity, obtain/extract and use of existing target price / fixed rates together with obtaining cost data from industry recognized publications
- Responsible for liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to assist in the preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities in accordance with methods of measurement, attending interviews, carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
- Asses contractor applications
- Identify principle risks and opportunities, raise, address and resolve problems and at project level and supports the project delivery team.
- Liaising with stakeholders and making recommendations to alternative strategies for dispute resolution of moderate complexity and prepare written arguments.
- You will have a demonstrable track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective
- Ability to communicate at all levels or Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Experience with ICC/NEC Contract (Pre & Post)
- Have at least 5 years infrastructure experience delivering on projects in Highways, Rail or Aviation
- Utilities and Roads & Sewers experience is also required
- APM qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who is one of the market leaders within their industry but to also further develop your career with excellent progression opportunities, salary is negotiable with great benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.