8 months ago
Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a client who is highly recognised within their industry based in Peterborough, as a Quantity Surveyor you will provide professional knowledge and quantity surveying expertise across several key projects.
- You will provide support and guidance to each client project team
- Implementing national guidance in setting up the financial way of working for the package of projects
- Auditing of month applications (NEC)
- Provide additional support to the Project Manager(s) in carrying out their duties
- Monitor and report financial status on all projects within the package which include monthly tracking of costs against approved values, actual costs, current forecasts and submission to the client team
- Work alongside the Cost Consultants on similar projects for the client to share best practice
- You will be chartered/MRICS
- Have post APC or working towards APC with cost consulting/quantity surveying experience
- Knowledge and experience of NEC ECC/PSC contract forms
This is a great opportunity to join a company that supports individuals on developing their career to the next step and provide a clear plan to achieve this. Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience with an excellent flexible benefits package, please apply not for an immediate response.