North West London
£50,000 - £60,000
12 months ago
Are you a Quantity Surveyor interested in joining the Nuclear sector? No previous experience required. All you need is experience of NEC contracts.
We are currently looking to appoint a number of Quantity Surveyors to join a client-focused team.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to join and strengthen the Energy team.
The role offers excellent opportunities for proactive individuals to provide core QS services on a number of interesting projects, for a range of clients within the Energy sector.
- You will be an integral part of the team, holding accountability for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- You will support the business objectives, delivering value for money
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/contractual strategies
- Hold full responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Appoint and manage contractors
- Provide advice and information in all areas of cost planning
- You will provide full advice around procurement strategies
- You will post-contract services
The successful candidate will;
- Be degree qualified
- Possess a strong technical abilities
- Have achieved MRICS status
- Be experienced in NEC forms of contract
- Be client facing
In return, you will receive a generous salary and genuine career progression opportunities.