£50,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Quantity Surveyor based in Manchester, who will have overall management responsibility for delivering multiple projects across the UK, working within a client side organisation.
This senior role will involve the promotion of co-operative working procedures to ensure that best practice is applied in service delivery, whilst adhering to corporate standards, and operating within budgetary constraints, tight time constraints and current legislation.
This is a unique Quantity Surveying position in Manchester, and my client is looking to appoint the best in the industry. This is a fast-paced business, where no two days are the same. As such, you will be a team player who is happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, if the need arises.
My client runs the entire operation based on quality and meeting tight deadlines. You will be committed, hardworking, and exceptionally well organised. In return, you will work with some of the best in their field, as well as with a respected, well-known brand, where generous rewards feature highly.
- Be responsible for liaising with all internal and external parties and suppliers
- Produce reports and regular updates for the Directors
- Be a proven leader, with the ability to deliver high quality projects from inception to completion, on time and preferably under budget!
- Ensure quality and service standards are met, delivered, monitored, and reviewed in line with the companies development programme
- Have a proven track record in delivering multiple, high value fit out schemes
- Have experience within the licence and leisure industry and in particular, possess strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Possess a relevant industry qualification or membership of a professional body, e.g. MRICS or similar
- Have experience of working within the leisure industry, including the restaurant trade
- Be a stickler for detail
- Be able to travel extensively throughout the UK. Therefore, a driving licence is essential