12 months ago
About the Company?
An independent property consultancy practice has a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. They have a variety of established client relationships across the country and the work is varied across a variety of Residential & Commercial sectors. The organisation has a clear strategy to continue their growth you’ll be at the heart of these plans.
About the Role?
Due to an increase in new, exciting instructions, my client is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. You’ll work on a number of exciting projects, mentor and develop junior members of staff and become the face of the company. You will also:
- Have experience in engaging with a variety of stakeholders, being able to provide sound technical knowledge with the ability to communicate clearly with clients.
- Have the ability to promote innovation and added value solutions in an economic way
- Demonstrate strong client facing experience and engaging with project teams
- Posse strong negotiation skills, being responsible for achieving value for money.
- Be able to respond to client requirements, ensuring the client is happy throughout the process and with the service on offer.
- Have experience of both pre-contract and post contract.
In return, my client can offer unrivalled career progression along with exposure to some major projects. The company is seeking a candidate with the potential to progress to director level within the next few years.