9 months ago
Are you an experienced Negotiator looking for a new challenge? Would you like to take the next step in your career with a well-established successful estate agency in Liverpool? Then this could be the role for you!
Kingsley have a fantastic opportunity to join a long established independent estate agency who is currently looking for a professional, highly motivated and experienced negotiator, with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build great rapport with new and existing clients. This is a varied role for a senior negotiator to progress into a team leader position.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries from prospective clients
- Arranging and conducting valuations
- Negotiating contract terms
- Registering new applicants and arranging viewings
- Providing feedback to landlords and vendors
- Negotiating sales between Tenants, Landlords, Vendors and Buyers
- Accepting & processing deposit & rent payments
- Organising applications and referencing
- Keeping up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance
- Marketing available properties for sale and to let
- Work to sales targets and sell additional services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promote the company
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have the following:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Strong communication skills
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- To be able to work as part of a team
- A full clean UK driving license
Salary on offer is £16,000 - £22,000 and is dependent upon experience.