To £50,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
5 months ago
Our client is an independently owned multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying business, operating across the South and South West of England and South Wales, with an ambitious growth strategy.
They are a positive, nurturing, forward looking organisation that works hard to understand the needs of their clients, and aim to meet those needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively. The client applies traditional values, and high standards of personal service and integrity across the business, but also use the latest technology and techniques to deliver a great client experience.
The Position & Team
Due to an ever-increasing workload, we are looking to recruit a Senior/Associate Valuation Surveyor to our client’s Valuation Team, to be based within their Bristol office.
The team carry out loan security and other valuations for banks, development companies and property investors, across all sectors.
- Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
- Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
- Research comparable evidence.
- Carry out valuation calculations.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- A candidate with a minimum 3 years and up to 7 years post MRICS experience would be ideal – candidates outside of these parameters will also be considered on merit.
- Strong technical capability
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
- The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client and meet their needs
- Full driving licence.
- Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
Salary & Benefits include:
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm
To apply for this position, please speak in confidence with Andrew Kingsley on 0117 244 4819 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18081 for this role.