Due to its growing reputation of delivering exceptional service and performance and some new project wins, the Commercial Consultancy I am working with have a new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Bristol Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is driven and ambitious and looking to take their next step into an Associate level QS role.
This team of talented and performance driven individuals need someone who can provide full project and cost management services, as well as employers agent and contract administration to their client base across a wide range of sectors, including Leisure, Defence, Residential and Education, to name but a few. They need someone who is passionate about what they do and can help motivate and mentor other members of the team.
Key Requirements For This Role
- Review design and concept proposals, appraise and advise on alternative design proposals, prepare master strategic programme (monitored and updated), establish and manage communication procedures, advise on suitable tendering arrangements, advise on and collate scheme requirements and specification
- Carry out inspections, advise on the issues, scheduling and monitoring of defects and outstanding works
- Cost management of projects from inception to completion
- Work effectively with both internal and external parties ensuring all information is available for the successful implementation and completion of projects
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts and business opportunities
- You will have a relevant University degree, or equivalent
- You will be able to demonstrate well-rounded quantity surveying skills and have multisector experience
- You will have experience of dealing with and providing advice on a range of building related matters
- You will be commercially driven and be able to provide pragmatic tactical and commercial advice that steers the client in the right direction.
This role will suit an individual who has been working at a Senior Quantity Surveyor level or as a Project Quantity Surveyor and wants to progress to the next stage of their career
If you are looking for a new challenge with a company that wants to help you progress and achieve your career goals, then please contact me to learn more about this exciting opportunity.