Job Title: Senior/Principal Economic Planner (Town Planning)
Salary: £35-50k (negotiable dependant on experience)
Do you want to work for an internationally recognised multidisciplinary listed on the London Stock Exchange? A firm that has for over 10 consecutive years been awarded as a top graduate employer in the property sector - and leading UK Business Superbrand? DO you have the ambition to assist in the development of a new team?
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior/ Principal Economic Planner, with a global capital real estate services provider and top employer of chartered Town Planners in the UK. Do you want to work for a planning consultancy that has impressive billing statistics across a variety of sectors…
- Top 3 fee earner in Householder and Greenfield Residential developments
- Top 5 fee earner in Retail Town centre developments
- Top 5 fee earner in Energy Planning
- Top 5 fee earner in Commecial and industrial schemes
- Top 3 fee earner in the education sector
It is no wonder year on year they are listed within the top 3 employers of chartered town planners – their bonus’ reflect the billings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/ Principal Economic Planner to join a talented team with long serving Directors, to drive forward the setup of a new economic specialist team in their central London office. Focussed on planning and economics this team will be responsible for include:
- Preparing and influencing economic, planning, property, regeneration, and infrastructure development strategy, policy and research at national, sub-regional and local levels.
- Establishing the economic, financial and business cases for projects and programmes, including major proposals and estate/property initiatives.
- Carrying out social and economic impact assessments, for example as part of the formal environmental impact assessment (EIA) process.
- Developing new business opportunities in the field of economic consultancy as opportunities arise.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in prime city centre missed use residential schemes, major iconic hotel developments, London based regeneration projects, urban housing developments and multi storey city centre developments. With such a variety of projects you will be constantly be challenged in your workload, gain exposure to different types of projects and fulfil your true potential as a Planner.
With their long standing worldwide reputation, they are able to attract a broad mix of clients uniquely placing them in a strong position of influence throughout the property world. This really is a great opportunity for a Senior/Principal Economic Planner looking to develop their career within a global corporation that outlines a clear path for advancement in an environment that recognises individual achievement through increased financial rewards as well as by promotion.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.