Award winning, global engineering consultancy in the Built Environment have a new opportunity for a Senior Structural Technician to join the team at their Sheffield City Centre office. Recognised as a leading structural engineering consultancy, they provide complete lifecycle services from initial site surveys through to continued maintenance. Their current projects are across multiple sectors including mixed use, commercial, education, power & energy and residential
If you are an ambitious Engineer, with at least 5 years industry experience, looking to progress your career within a friendly yet professional environment, then this would be a great fit for you. In return
Working within an extremely knowledgeable design team in the delivery of structural engineering projects, you will be responsible for
- Developing structural design models and drawings
- Working closely with external design teams including Architects, QS, PM’s and MEP engineers
- Reviewing, commenting on and amending drawings
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Diploma level or equivalent in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD and a strong working knowledge of REVIT Structural ( ideally will have used for circa 3 years in industry)
- Experience in producing general arrangement drawings in all major materials
Coupled with a salary that is highly competitive in the market place this client offers genuine career progression opportunities. There is also a range of benefits that you can chose from to match your own personal preferences.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.