COMPETITIVE SALARY + GENEROUS CAR ALLOWANCE & EXCELLENT BENEFITS
5 months ago
Our client is a national firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants with a network of nine offices that provides comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients – including over 40 per cent of the FTSE100 – hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
The Position & Team
Due to an increased workload, we are looking to recruit a Senior Valuation Surveyor to our client’s Valuation Team within their Manchester office. The current Valuation Team comprises 3 fee earners, inclusive of a Head of Valuation, Associate and Surveyor. There is also the support of an Assistant Surveyor.
The team carry out loan security and other valuations for banks, development companies and property investors, across all sectors.
- Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
- Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
- Research comparable evidence.
- Carry out valuation calculations.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- MRICS qualified
- Strong technical capability
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
- The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client and meet their needs
- Full driving licence.
- Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years’ service
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm