Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you a qualified Solicitor/ Barrister?
Would you like to work for a reputable Law firm who firmly invest in their people?
A Liverpool city centre opportunity has arisen for an Advocate to join their busy motor team.
You will need the following to apply: -
If Barrister – Full practising certificate.
If Solicitor – Higher Rights of Audience / Ability to demonstrate related experience
****In either case 3-10 years call or PQE
You will ideally have experience in insurance fraud; general PI; EL/PL and/or professional negligence
and have the enthusiasm to develop your advocacy career!
Benefits of working for this firm include:
- Generous Holiday entitlements
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Subsidised car parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple Retail discounts
- Season Ticket loan (helping with cost of travel to work)
- Long Service Awards
- First class training and development
- Clear career pathway/ promotional opportunities
To provide advocacy, advisory and drafting services
Training will be provided by more senior members of the team.
Based in Liverpool office but may require travel to Manchester offices as required.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake advocacy, drafting and advisory work; including but not limited to: pleadings, interlocutory hearings, small claims, fast track trials, sanctions (including private prosecution) and recoveries
- Assisting more senior members of the team in the delivery of the above
- Delivering advocacy and litigation training / updates for fee earners
- Supervision / mentoring of Band One Advocates
- Undertake client facing, product development tasks as required
- Assist in the development of the in-house advocacy team
Apply now using the link shown with your up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799