An exciting NEW opportunity has arisen for experienced Credit Hire Solicitor for a Cheshire-based Client; one of the North West’s leading Specialist Personal Injury firms.
Thy have been established for over 20 years and employing currently more than 80 people.
They have grown steadily year on year and are now looking for a Solicitor to complement their already successful team.
You will be joining the existing hire recoveries team, dealing exclusively with the recovery of credit hire and credit repair on behalf of their insurers.
- You will also have sound working knowledge of the CPR, case law, legislation, and the law relating to credit hire.
- Investigation of causes of non-payment delays and providing an effective resolution
- Negotiating with insurers for outlays including credit hire and repair, vehicle storage, and all other losses
- The ability to take a pro-active approach to recovery, by litigating if necessary
- A proven track record within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned with extensive commercial and financial acumen.
- Continuous focus on the reduction of our aged debt
- It is essential that you have previous litigation experience and be able to hit the ground running
· Salary up to £35k (doe)
· 22 days per year annual leave
· A good work/life balance with a 37.5 hr week
· Good links to the M56 and M62 and close to multiple train stations