Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
If you are a qualified Solicitor with experience in Motor litigation/ RTA, then we have the role for you!
The Firm is a Top Tier law firm with offices throughout the UK. Recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards.
The team are a market leader in this field offering a full service with dedicated teams dealing with fast track, multi-track, fraud, credit hire, indemnity issues and representation at inquests and criminal prosecutions.
The Small print….
This role is primarily to manage or assist with a caseload of pre litigated and litigated motor claims.
Working hours: Full-time (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm)
Team: Motor Liverpool
What’s on offer?
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi time (allows you some flexibility with your working hours but each team uses it differently, ultimately it is up to business need and approval by your line manager
- Healthcare cover
- Pension Plan
- 4x salary Life Insurance
- Travel loan scheme (allows you to purchase an annual pass and have the money deducted from your net wages each month)
- Childcare voucher scheme (allows you to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice)
- Employee Care scheme (a confidential, external 24hr helpline)
- Discounted gym membership
- Purchase Microsoft software for home use at heavily discounted prices
- Optical: each employee is entitled to a company paid eye test every two years.
- Dental scheme: the dental scheme is an employee funded scheme which will allow you to re-claim against any dental expenses that you incur.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offers & discounts: great offers and discounts to all employees which can be used across all offices and some which are specifically designed for individual offices.
The person specification
- Motor litigation experience
- Knowledge of CPR procedures and technical ability
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Advocacy experience
- Knowledge of Data Protection issues
- Defendant PI litigation experience
- Provide advice and guidance to insurer clients in relation to the procedural, liability and quantum aspects of the claim, including reserving
- Undertake relevant investigations in order to conclude the claim as appropriate
- Investigate quantum to include reviewing medical reports, medical records, DWP records and HMRC records
- Advise by way of detailed reports to insurer clients in respect of liability, quantum and technical matters including reserving
- Investigate liability to include review of police reports, witness statements and coroners’ documentation, securing appropriate witness evidence
- Review and analyse database/intelligence search results and make further enquiries as appropriate
- Liaise with other solicitors, insurers and agencies in order to gather evidence
“Apply Now” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799