Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you looking for a role where you will be challenged? Where no two days are the same?
A requirement exists for two SPV Managers to join a special projects team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the PFI contract of two major healthcare projects within the North West, ensuring financial, contractual and compliance KPIs are met.
The firm is a global, professional services consultancy, who are passionate about empowering their teams, providing them with exiting challenges and ultimately, rewarding careers in return.
The role will see you managing two key projects, which will include;
- Liaising with clients and end users
- Monitoring all aspects of project performance
- Managing contractors and holding regular meetings
- Monitoring and updating risk registers
- Management of the asset life cyle
- Produce reports for the SPV Board
You will be experienced in the management of SPV. You will also;
- Have FM contract management experience
- Have operational management experience
- Be a strong communicator
- Be fully IT conversant
- Be collaborative in your approach
- Be flexible and have a willingness to support the teams when workloads demand
- Be educated to degree level
This position is an Associate level role. The firm offer a flexible working, working from home, part time and flexible start and finish times, allowing you to work around your family needs.
You will receive a generous salary, car allowance, pension, 25 days holiday, life assurance, personal accident cover, professional fees covered and a wealth of flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle.