Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Award winning, global engineering consultancy in the Built Environment have a new opportunity for a Structural Design Engineer to join their team at their Sheffield City Centre office. Recognised as a leading structural engineering consultancy, they provide complete lifecycle services from initial site surveys through to continued maintenance. Their current projects are across multiple sectors including mixed use, commercial, education, power & energy and residential
If you are an ambitious Engineer, with at least 2 years industry experience, looking to progress your career within a friendly yet professional environment, then this would be a great fit for you. In return
Working within an extremely knowledgeable design team in the delivery of structural engineering projects, you will be responsible for
- Developing structural design models and calculations
- Working closely with external design teams including Architects, QS, PM’s and MEP engineers
- Reviewing structural engineering designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of Eurocodes
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Masterseries
- Experience in design & analysis of building elements and materials
Coupled with a salary that is highly competitive in the market place this client offers genuine career progression opportunities. There is also a range of benefits that you can chose from to match your own personal preferences.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.