£35K - £48K
10 months ago
If you are an ambitious Engineer, with at least 2 years industry experience, looking to progress your career within a friendly yet professional environment, then this would be a great fit for you. In return
Working within an extremely knowledgeable design team in the delivery of structural engineering projects, you will be responsible for
- Developing structural design models and calculations
- Working closely with external design teams including Architects, QS, PM’s and MEP engineers
- Reviewing structural engineering designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of Eurocodes
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Masterseries
- Experience in design & analysis of building elements and materials
Coupled with a salary that is highly competitive in the market place this client offers genuine career progression opportunities. There is also a range of benefits that you can chose from to match your own personal preferences.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.