£25k - £35k
6 months ago
High performing, national property consultancy is looking for a Structural Technician to deliver diverse and cutting-edge projects across the North West.
Leading the way
People are at the heart of this company, which is one of the reasons they’ve grown to be amongst the country’s utmost respected property design and management consultancies with offices throughout the UK. They operate in several sectors and can thought of as a truly multi-disciplinary practice. Their expanding business offers exceptional rapid career prospects and opportunities.
Expectations of the role
Although this company have a nationwide presence, you’ll be based out of an office in near Manchester. You’ll be coached by senior team members, with a view to running your own projects. With your focus being assisting the engineering staff to design, detail and manage new, refurbishment and repair schemes for all clients
Other responsibilities are as follows;
- Undertake structural calculations and assist in ensuring that the calculations are quality reviewed and checked before being submitted for building regulation approval
- Take responsibility for assisting the Engineers to ensure that the structural service is being provided
- Handle small projects and schemes, under supervision
- Recognise new business opportunities
- Ensure day to day maintenance expenditure to pre-set targets.
- Supervise works to completion including agreeing interim and final accounts.
- Handle general office duties in the absence of the Engineers
- Oversea 3rd party contractors
- Lead the way in promoting a continuous improvement culture
- Develop a strong rapport with clients
You will have several years’ experience working within structural or civil engineering and have a qualification in engineering/construction etc.
You will have experience assisting engineering staff to design, detail and manage new, refurbishment and repair schemes for all clients.
A good head for business and strong customer focus will be useful, this company are always looking to improve the quality of the service they provide and the profitability of their operations.
So What’s On Offer?
This role gives you the chance to join a growing company that will develop you toward associate director. There is a salary of £25k - £35k, a decent package of benefits and 26 + 8 days holiday.
If this sounds like it might be for you click apply now!
We specialise in this industry and so it’s worth getting in touch anyway.
We can also offer a pretty decent referral fee if you know anyone who might be suitable give me a call and we can go from there.
The role is near Manchester and so suites anyone from; Bolton, Bury, Wigan, Leigh, St Helens, Warrington, Preston, Ormskirk, Skelmersdale, Southport or Liverpool