Circa £36k negotiable depending on experience
18 days ago
Due to significant company growth, there are now multiple, exciting new opportunities available with one of the UK’s largest, most reputable law firms.
They offer outstanding training, career progression opportunities and benefits package. All roles are in the Motor Fraud/ Credit Hire team, based in Liverpool.
They currently have 2 x supervisor positions and one Fee-earning role within their successful, growing motor fraud team.
Main Function of Supervisor role:
Full responsibility for supervision of the volume team. Will include client service, assisting the manager of the team with the on-boarding and training of all new starters, to supervise the overall quality within the team, and to ensure that there is full SLA compliance together with full use of the Visual files system and MI compliance. The role of the supervisor is to ensure that a quality service is delivered to the client and is, as a minimum, in full compliance with the SLA.
Overview of General Duties
- Management of the teams and individual performance dashboards
- Ensure that essential documents such as defences, applications etc. are legally sound and correctly drafted on all your supervisees’ cases.
- Ensure that any case coming to trial is reviewed by you at least 6 weeks before the trial date, and a discussion is had with the supervisee about tactics, chances of success and reserve.
- Ensure all MI is completed and accurate.
- Monitor workloads for your supervisees and discuss allocation/issues with relevant manager
- Ensure that you monitor the court diary and that dates are not missed by the supervisees.
- Ensure that client confidentiality and DPA compliance is met on all files.
Apply directly with your CV or contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion - 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799