Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious surveyor to establish themselves as an expert within a well -respected sector specific team which operates throughout the UK, to be based in their new office located in Cambridge.
Our clients’ large, national team delivers timely and pragmatic advice on all property matters across the entire UK via their network of offices providing a comprehensive range of professional, agency and valuation services to institutional landlords, tenants and owner-occupiers.
They hold an unrivalled track record of servicing large scale portfolios for key organisations within the sector as well as smaller companies and individuals with single assets.
- Car dealerships
- Car parks
- Drive-thru and drive to restaurants
- Fast fit
- Fuel and forecourt convenience
- Motorway service areas
- Trade parks
- Trunk road service areas
- Workshops & body-shops
This Surveyor / Senior Surveyor position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an established team; the work will principally involve a broad range of professional and valuation casework as well as disposals and acquisitions on behalf of a broad range of corporate clients.
Main duties & key responsibilities
- Rating appeals
- Rent review, lease renewal and valuations
- Attending client meetings
- Business generation and seeking new opportunities
- Managing your own workload
- Extensive UK travel
Skills & Experience
- MRICS qualified
- Self-motivated & can work autonomously
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused
- Commercially minded
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential, with good presentation skills with strong PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with clients and stakeholders
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and across the clients’ office network
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Bonus for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 0203 817 7030 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference (Ak18392) for this role.