To £40,000 + Generous Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
2 months ago
- To carry out property inspections, conduct negotiations and where required prepare expert reports.
- To undertake rent reviews and lease renewals for a mix of landlord and tenant clients and A1 and A3 uses.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market rental evidence.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator, to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport building, questioning and summarising skills.
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for the company.
- Lease consultancy experience essential, retail experience desirable.
- Planning and prioritising skills in order to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- Able to work flexibly between tasks.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in ability to both sell to the client and meet their needs.
- Well-organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
- Full driving licence.
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Fitness Allowance Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years’ service
- Professional subscription (MRICS) covered by the firm