£40-50k depending on experience
12 days ago
If you have experience in leadership within the motor insurance industry and you’re looking to expand on your career prospects, this role could be what you’re looking for…….
Role: Team Leader
Lead the team to meet objectives and deliver their work standards as agreed in the client’s SLA, while maintaining high technical quality and the commercial benefit to the firm.
This UK defendant firm offer excellent training, career development and progression opportunities, along with an excellent work/life balance with a 35-hr week and flexible working hours.
• Plan and distribute workload across the team, paying appropriate attention to individual team member’s current capability, and capacity, to ensure the timely and profitable completion of cases
• Provide specific client briefs, updates and implement policies, procedures and local initiatives, including actions arising from audits, to effectively inform and engage staff
• Ensure compliance whilst driving settlement and ensuring quality of delivery is maintained
• Identify and implement appropriate learning activities to ensure the achievement of ongoing development of all team members,through the appraisal process
• Manage client finances, controlling FE/FEA costs, to ensure that work is delivered profitably and that cash flow is maximised
• Ensure prompt bill approval by FE’s to ensure consistent cash flow
• Control work in progress to ensure efficiency and avoid files becoming dormant
• Act as the first point of contact for client complaints, taking action to resolve issues as swiftly and effectively as possible,
either by taking local action or by appropriately escalating through the Problem Recovery Process (PRP) and notifying the relevant senior managers
• Deliver personal caseload (partial) to required company standards and to the fulfilment of personal targets and objectives
• Complete projects and process updates in order to improve current operating practices or to address specific client issues
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
• Involvement in the recruitment and selection process for the Team
35 hours per week worked 9am and 5pm Mondays to Fridays inclusive with 1 hour for lunch
Skills and Attributes:
• Experience in the file handing of technical and high value motor claims
• Proficient in all stages of the litigation process of motor claims
• Demonstrate some prior experience of;
Successfully leading a motivated team or a project to deliver on outcomes in insurance/legal sector.
Providing Technical support to others.
• Developing others through identifying learning requirements and gaps and formulating plans to improve performance/capability through appraisals and manage capacity.
• Proficient in MS Office (word and excel in particular) and experience of using a Case/Claims Management system, and aspects of Management Information (MI)
The Excellent benefits include:
- Generous Holiday entitlements
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Subsidised car parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple Retail discounts
- Season Ticket loan (helping with cost of travel to work)
- Long Service Awards
- First class training and development
- Clear career pathway/ promotional opportunities
Apply now using the link shown, with your up to date CV.
Alternatively, contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799