Up to £35k depending on experience
7 months ago
Are you an experienced RTA Fee Earner?
Are you looking for the next step towards management?
If you can answer yes to the above and have a demonstrable track record of success in this area, then this promotional opportunity may be for you.
Our client is based in Bolton and are in a period of exciting growth due to new contracts and business wins.
You will need a background in Personal Injury claims (including credit hire), the ability to manage and coach a team and have a creative flair with ideas for improving systems, processes and helping move the business forward.
The role will include:
- Managing a small case load of personal injury claims (including credit hire) that are multi-track claims involving serious injury
- Managing a small technical claims team with a focus on personal injury and public liability from inception to completion.
- You will be the technical expert for personal injury (including credit hire) and public liability claims.
- Conduct appraisals and 1-2-1s with fee earners
- You will be involved in many projects to introduce best practices whilst keeping up to date with changes in insurance legislation.
- Ensure that team and individual targets are met
- Monitor and feedback to the Directors on the performance of the fee earners
- You will require a background in Personal Injury claims (including credit hire) as well as the ability to manage and coach a team
This is an excellent opportunity to be recognised for your hard work, gain management experience and be a notable part of business growth for a small, family run firm.