Up to £35k depending on experience
10 months ago
Are you an experienced RTA Fee Earner?
Are you looking for the next step towards management?
If you can answer yes to the above and have a demonstrable track record of success in this area, then this promotional opportunity may be for you.
Our client is based in Bolton and are in a period of exciting growth due to new contracts and business wins.
You will need a background in Personal Injury claims (including credit hire), the ability to manage and coach a team and have a creative flair with ideas for improving systems, processes and helping move the business forward.
The role will include:
- Managing a small case load of personal injury claims (including credit hire) that are multi-track claims involving serious injury
- Managing a small technical claims team with a focus on personal injury and public liability from inception to completion.
- You will be the technical expert for personal injury (including credit hire) and public liability claims.
- Conduct appraisals and 1-2-1s with fee earners
- You will be involved in many projects to introduce best practices whilst keeping up to date with changes in insurance legislation.
- Ensure that team and individual targets are met
- Monitor and feedback to the Directors on the performance of the fee earners
- You will require a background in Personal Injury claims (including credit hire) as well as the ability to manage and coach a team
This is an excellent opportunity to be recognised for your hard work, gain management experience and be a notable part of business growth for a small, family run firm.