about 1 year ago
We are looking for a consultant with experience of technical recruitment (surveying in particular) to join our growing team. The team have been established for over a decade and forms part of our award-winning, family-owned recruitment consultancy. Over the years we have built up a vast network of contacts, with direct access to high-quality candidates and market leading clients.
We provide a structured progression route, supported by industry leading trainers. You will join a unique company with a close-knit culture that values career progression and cultivates new ideas to develop Kingsley holistically. You will be a proactive individual with evident drive, determination, and ambition.
Working from city centre-based offices across the UK several our consultants originate from a professional background to what they serve. Kingsley recruit across the following sectors; built environment & surveying, legal, town planning, architecture, engineering and construction, facilities management, health and safety.
We are only able to respond to candidates who have recruitment industry experience.
You will need:
- Bags of personality
- Bucket loads of confidence
- to be a team player
You will get:
- OTE: £55k+
- Extensive training to support you in your role
- Work with some exceptional clients
- Be able to decide your own level of income
- A great work-life balance, with an early dart each Friday
- Generous commission structures (20% - 50%)
- A Monthly Diners’ Club for top billers
- An active calendar of nights out and events, managed by our employee-led committee
- A wonderful city-centre office with a panoramic view of Liverpool
- Your birthday off
- Childcare vouchers