£40,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
Ground Breaking technology – changing the way the construction industry views London and makes changes to the skyline.
Revolutionary Tool for Architects, Developers, Advisors and the Public Sector
There is no other technology like this on the market now!
Are you a Technical Support Manager (or senior looking for that step up) with a flair for communication and an eye for detail? Have you developed experience working alongside multiple internal stakeholders (developers / modelers / account managers) while also handling the incoming queries from customers and clients? Are you seeking a truly innovative organisation offering a product to the industry that no-one else can offer?
If you are still reading this, it is because you want to be a part of a technological revolution in the way we future build and develop our major cities. You will be an integral part of this productive team as they enable the planners of the future to scope of the upcoming skyline of our major cities; actually “see” the impact of their proposed developments and make real time adjustments to enable decisions to be made quickly, efficiently and with all the parameters understood.
Who Are You:
- You are a team leader / senior who has experience with training and development on the job with your team
- You have a natural curiosity and are continually seeking ways to improve the technical support process
- Your proactive and inquisitive by nature
- You will ideally have experience with Unity software – you may even be a keen gamer or enjoy developing your own on-line games
Who is this innovative company?
- They are ground-breaking in their approach and offer a product no-one else does!
- They are affiliated with large successful organisations already utilising this software and making proactive improvements
- Their mission is to create a world leading software package, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey!
- They offer an exceptional package and benefits that grow with you.
Where are they?
- London based, close to major transport links (especially Waterloo and Charing Cross Stations)
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
Apply on line with your resume; or call me Kelly Maddocks on; don’t have an up to date resume – not a problem call anyway and lets have a conversation!