£25-£35k (negotiable dependent on experience) + excellent benefits
9 months ago
Job Title: Town Planner
Salary: £25-£35k (negotiable dependant on experience) + excellent benefits
Do you have ambition to be a part of one of the UKs leading consultancy’s with an impressive track record and well-known brand?
I have an exciting opportunity with a Planning consultancy that achieves….
- Over 95% consent of “first time” projects they have no problem attracting some of the best clientele around.
- Often awarded “Planning consultancy of the year” –by RTPI on MULTIPLE occasions
- Recognised by professional bodies as having an outstanding commitment to their clients and impressive outreach work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner to join a team recognised for being a market leader based on their performance throughout the decades. From 27 storey buildings, green belt residential projects to listed buildings and stadium upgrades there is no shortage in variety of work to get involved with. If you are looking to be challenged as a Town Planner then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This opportunity is ideal for a Planner looking to take on greater responsibility for leading on a varied array of projects that span London and the wider South East. Typical clients include house builders, developers, retailers, private individuals and local authorities with them providing a steady stream of challenging work across the city.
With over a 95% consent of “first time” projects they have no problem attracting some of the best clientele around.
As an integral member of the team typical tasks shall include:
- Carrying out planning research and analysis
- Preparing planning appraisals, submitting and monitoring planning applications
- Contributing to free proposals and consultant reports to support planning applications
- Assisting with planning appeals
- Liaising with clients and third parties throughout the planning process
- Carrying out site visits where applicable
- Mentoring junior members of the team
They appreciate its “People who deliver that success” and are proud of that team strongly stating “They are the best in the business”. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planner to get involved with top quality work and complex projects whilst getting “loads of support and encouragement” – as described by a Planner in the team. Its no wonder they have one of the biggest teams in London.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.