This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious & experienced Graduate or Newly Qualified Town Planner to establish themselves as an expert within a well-respected sector specific team, which operates throughout the UK.
Our clients’ large, national team delivers timely and pragmatic advice on all property matters across the entire UK via their network of offices providing a comprehensive range of professional, agency and valuation services to institutional landlords, tenants and owner-occupiers.
The client holds an unrivalled track record of servicing large scale portfolios for key organisations within the sector as well as smaller companies and individuals with single assets.
We seek a candidate who will be self-motivated to carry out all aspects of Town Planning Consultancy for many major clients, on a nationwide basis.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the successful Planning Department, working alongside 26 professionals and support staff, 6 of those planners being positioned within the Manchester office alone.
This senior position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work within an established team and the work will principally involve extensive Town Planning casework on behalf of a broad range of high-quality clients.
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Attending client meetings
- Business generation and seeking new opportunities
- Managing and prosecuting workload
- Extensive UK travel
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Must be RTPI qualified or working towards qualifying
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience, particularly in the private sector, will be advantageous, as would experience of working with major residential / home builder clients, major retailers, developers and land-owners
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to work well within a team and independently to deliver professional advice to our clients
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability
- A full driving licence is required
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance or company car
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Modern office environment in a thriving City centre
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18248 for this role.