Do you have ambition to be a part of a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner / Planning Consultant to join an Internationally recognised organisation within an area of the business that has seen significant growth month on month, year upon year.
Would you enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary consultancy that has…
- a collaborative working environment
- planners working in conjunction with various internal networks such as; Land/Residential/ Public Sector/ Industrial & Retail, creating a varied and interesting workload
- a multi-£billion turnover and a network than spans over 60 countries employing over 40,000 employees
- a strong reputation, and a rich history spanning over a century within the built environment
- focused towards your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner/ Planning Consultant to join a close-knit North-West development team, led by a Planning Partner who has operated in a leadership capacity for over a decade.
The team covers all major property sectors with focus on Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Health (all predicted growth sectors in Planning) in the North West area.
Working in a talented development team, closely with Partners and clients, duties of the role include:
- Providing planning advise within priority sectors (Residential, Public Sector, Education, Industrial, Retails and Leisure) in line with the teams’ business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships within the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
If you want to join a reputable company whose purpose is about putting clients and people first, then apply now!