Do you have ambition to be a part of a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner / Planning Consultant to join an Internationally recognised organisation within an area of the business that has seen significant growth.
Would you enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary consultancy that has…
- a collaborative working environment
- planners working in conjunction with various internal networks such as; Land/Residential/ Public Sector/ Industrial & Retail, creating a varied and interesting workload
- a strong reputation within the built environment
- focused towards your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner/ Planning Consultant to join a close-knit North-West Planning & Development team, where the team covers all major property sectors with focus on both Public & Private Sector clients, including but not limited to Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Healthcare, throughout the North West area.
Working in a talented Planning & Development team, duties of the role include:
- Providing planning advise within all sectors in line with the teams’ business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships within the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Must be RTPI qualified
- 5+ years qualified experience
- Experience, particularly in the private sector, will be advantageous, as would experience of working with amongst others, major residential / home builder clients, major retailers, developers and land-owners.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to work well within a team and independently to deliver professional advice to our clients
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability
- A full driving licence is required
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Modern office environment in a thriving City centre
- …. and much more.
If you want to join a reputable company whose purpose is about putting clients and people first, then apply now!
To apply for this position, please speak in confidence with Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18381 for this role.
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more related vacancies.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please get in touch or browse our website. We are specialists in Town Planning Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Kingsley are property recruitment specialists.