The organisation is leading national firm of well-respected chartered surveyors and property consultants with a national network that provides comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients.
The Position & Team
Due to an increased workload, we are looking to recruit a Valuation Surveyor (MRICS Qualified) to our client’s Valuation Team, within their Manchester office. The current regional valuation team comprises a Partner, and two Senior Surveyors, with the support of an Assistant Surveyor.
The team carry out loan security and other valuations for banks, development companies and property investors, across all sectors.
- Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
- Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
- Research comparable evidence.
- Carry out valuation calculations using Argus Enterprise and Developer as well as bespoke systems.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- MRICS qualified
- Strong technical capability
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
- The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client and meet their needs
- Full driving licence.
- Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
Salary & Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years’ service
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm
To apply for this position, please speak in confidence with Andrew Kingsley or Ian Doyle via:
T: 0161 393 9889
M: 07879 413 765 (call or text)
E: email@example.com (email and/or send your CV)
……quoting the position and reference AK18386 for this role.
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more related vacancies.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please get in touch or browse our website. We are specialists in Valuation Surveying Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Kingsley are property recruitment specialists.
To keep up to date with our latest News & Vacancies follow our linkein page by clicking the link below and selecting the follow button.