Do you have experience of red book bank valuations?
Have a great attitude to business development?
Are you a competent MRICS Qualified Valuation Surveyor seeking a move to a niche property practice specialising in leisure and hospitality sectors?
Our client is a national leader in these fields and is looking to add a competent Valuation Surveyor to their team based in Yorkshire.
The role will require you to undertake valuations of a wide-ranging commercial portfolio including, public houses, restaurants and hotels for a varying client base as well as provide strategic valuation advice relating to investments, developments, banking, taxation and individual property valuations.
- Red book bank security appraisals
- Provide Acquisitions and Disposal advice
- Undertake rent review analysis
- Carry out property inspections for valuation purposes
- Build and maintain close client relationships
- Valuation report writing for a varying asset class
- MRICS Qualified
- 1-5 years PQE experience relevant to the role
- Comprehensive knowledge of red book
- Full clean driving license
- Confident working independently or as part of a team to strict deadlines
- Credible experience in valuation report writing
- Practical understanding of Bank Valuations, lease events and Portfolio Valuations
- Adaptable, flexible approach to your day to day work
- Organised, outgoing and able to build strong relationships with clients
Due to the wide geographical coverage of the position, travel is integral to the role with instructions provided across the Yorkshire region, North East, North West and North Midlands.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders in this specialism.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Ian Doyle – Consultant email@example.com or Andrew Kingsley – Director firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Kingsley is a niche recruitment consultancy, specialising within the Built Environment. We recruit all across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat on 0113 887 2170 or email us at email@example.com