A leading firm of Chartered Surveyors & Property Consultants, our client provides comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations across all disciplines of property consultancy.
Due to continued success and growth of the business, our client is looking to appoint a Valuation Surveyor, at Senior or Associate level, for their Birmingham team.
Involved in all aspects of Valuation, you will have responsibility within the team for managing your own projects and clients whilst being an ambassador for the company, developing client relationships and delivering the highest level of service.
An outward thinking candidate is required to help drive the continued growth of the company and specifically the Birmingham office from where they provide a multi-disciplinary approach to clients.
• Inspect and value office, retail, industrial and residential properties, including owner occupier, investment, and development sites.
• Produce detailed valuation advice for banking, corporate and private clients.
• Assist in the management of existing clients and development of new clients.
• Be a key member of a growing valuation team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an MRICS qualified Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer.
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of the West Midlands property markets.
• Be familiar with development and investment valuation software.
• Be looking for a career path focusing on property valuation and team leadership.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
• Car allowance – Highly competitive, dependent upon level
• Other benefits subject to candidate level and experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.